Do you want to manifest your desires quickly? You’re not alone.
We live in a world where we are accustomed to getting everything we want easily and effortlessly. Like we can just snap our fingers and have our desires instantly manifest in front of our eyes. The instant gratification has led to many of us becoming so impatient.
Although instant manifestation is possible, and when intentionally manifesting it doesn’t need to take a long time for the desire to manifest into physical form and although you can’t control when your desires will manifest, there are some things that can speed up the manifestations.
So without further ado, let’s jump right into it.
Here are 5 insanely powerful manifestation techniques that will help you manifest your desires quickly. All of these five techniques are amazingly potent so pick the one that feels most aligned with you in this moment and practice every day for at least a week to see your desires manifest super fast.
Busy? Just click the image to Pin it to Pinterest for later.
1. Be Your Next Version Now
Acting as if is a powerful visualization technique and it’s the most powerful way to quantum leap. The idea is to go about your day as if you are already living out your perfect life.
Here are some powerful questions to get you on the way:
- Who is this version of you who already is living the reality you desire?
- How do you now feel? Remember, your desires are already here.
- How do you now think and feel on a daily basis?
- What actions would you now take?
- How do you dress?
- What do you read, watch and listen to?
- Who do you hang around with?
- What do you now focus on in life?
2. Script Your Perfect Day
Scripting is a very powerful technique for getting what you want because you get your imagination on track. Grab a notebook and a pen. Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for the next 10-20 minutes. It’s time to let your imagination run wild!
Write out a full day in your life in the future, as if you already have what you desire. It’s very important that you write in the present tense, as if it already happened. Be as specific as feels good to you. Describe all the things in as much detail as you possibly can. It’s important to feel as good as you can throughout the whole scripting process. So focus on the feelings that these events you’re describing in great detail bring up for you.
Keep in mind though, that you don’t attract what you write down, you attract what you emotionally feel connected to. The more emotions you attach to your scripting the faster this will show up in your reality. Instead of focusing on just specific financial goals like 100.000 dollars or specific attributes and characteristics of your dream job or dream partner, focus on the feelings that your desires will bring up in you. Focus on what you want, instead of what you don’t want. Feel grateful for it.
You won’t believe the day I just had. I woke up this morning and...
Questions to get the ball rolling:
- How does it look like now that your desires have manifested?
- What are you doing that day?
- Where are you? Are you alone or with someone else?
- What are you wearing?
- How are you feeling?
3. Record Your Perfect Day
If you love listening to music, podcasts and audiobooks and you occasionally talk to yourself (whether you have the guts to admit it or not), you might enjoy talking out loud about your perfect day rather than scripting it. You can just grab your phone and either use an app like Voice Memos (at least for iPhones) to record yourself - or you can pretend to call a friend and talk through your day with her. Talk through your perfect day as if it just happened.
- What happened? Describe in great detail what happened, painting a clear picture of the events that occurred
- Where were you? Were you with someone or all by yourself?
- How are you feeling now that your desires came to fruition?
- What are you grateful for?
4. Visualize Your Desire
Visualization is proven to be effective when it comes to accelerating the achievement of your desires and goals. Athletes have been using visualization for decades, as a form of mentally rehearsing for their competition. Your subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between what is real and what is imagined, and so by visualizing your desired outcome you will program your brain to get ready and start drawing in people, events and resources to your life that will help you get the desired outcome. Visualization helps our brain get on the right wave length and send a signal to the body to start behaving in a way that is consistent with the images in our mind. Once you can see it in your mind, it’s likely to manifest into physical form because your behaviors and thoughts will align with it. Many people think they cannot visualize, but the truth is we do it everyday. We mostly just tend to worry about the things that could go wrong and so we use visualization in a negative way.
The 4 steps to visualizing your desire
- Get clear on your desire. Think about one thing you want to manifest. Pick only one desire at a time
- Quiet down your mind. Find a comfortable position where you can sit up straight. Close your eyes and take a few deep belly breaths to center yourself and become really present to the moment
- Watch yourself on the movie screen. Imagine yourself sitting in a movie theater. You sit in the front row and the movie you see on the screen is about you. You see yourself as the main actor, manifesting your desire. See it in as much detail as you possibly can, and as vividly as you can. Are you alone or are you with someone? Where are you? What do you hear? What do you see? What do you smell? How do you feel now that you manifested your desire?
- Play along in the movie. Stand up from your seat, walk up to the movie screen and step into the picture of the movie screen. Now experience the whole damn thing again but from looking through your own eyes. Feel all the feelings.
Make sure to spend a few minutes each day picturing the image of your desire or goal - the best time to do this is when you first wake up and right before you fall asleep at night. Remember, your brain needs repetition. Give this at least 30 days and see how your life will start to change for the better. Be patient with yourself if you have a hard time visualizing in the beginning.
5. Breathwork For Manifesting
Breathwork is the conscious controlling of the breath and it’s a form of active meditation. Breathwork is the gateway to your subconscious mind, it opens you up to higher states of consciousness and enables you to access a deeper connection to yourself. Breathwork helps you release all energetic blocks that have been holding you back from your desires flowing in. It helps you release old programming, limiting beliefs, negative emotions, trauma, pain and stuck energies - while at the same time shift your energy to a higher vibration. Breathwork is one of the most powerful ways to open up your energetic field and align yourself with your vision and connect with your higher self. Breathwork is like a magic pill to manifesting because it helps you quantum leap and draw in your heart’s desires at lightning speed. Find out the 3 reasons breathwork is the shortcut to manifesting your desires.
I offer customized 1:1 Breath Journeys to Manifesting Your Desires as well as a Minicourse with a guided Breath Journey to Manifest Your Desires.